Use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition when taking your integration live.
If you are a developer, or had a developer perform an integration for you between your web application and Gameball. You should also consider the following items before going live.
During development, you can use your account Test Key to authenticate your requests. Once integration is completed and validate you can swap to Production API Key.
- Install and import Gameball SDK into your App
- Initialize Gameball SDK
If you will be using Gameball in-app notifications or referrals
- Install and import Firebase SDKs into your App
- Send player data to Gameball within your login\registration flows.
- Show Gameball player profile widget within your App experince
👑 If your building your own UI components to maintain your branding
- Custom UI components are build and integrated with Gameball within your web\app UI
- Player events are sent to Gameball with correspondent metadata and properties to track UI events within your App
- Player events are sent to Gameball with correspondent metadata and properties to track server side events related to the player
- Completed\Paid orders are tracked and sent to Gameball with all order data you which to track within Gameball.
- Players can view their wallet points balance within your experince
- Players can redeem their Gameball wallet points within your experince
- Add the Firebase dynamic links dependency to your project.
- Configure your Firebase dynamic links settings from your firebase console and add it to your Gameball account dashboard
- Invoke SDK referral method upon successful player registration.