Use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition when taking your integration live.
If you are a developer, or had a developer perform an integration for you between your web application and Gameball. You should also consider the following items before going live.
During development, you can use your account Test Key to authenticate your requests. Once integration is completed and validate you can swap to Production API Key. For more information please check this guide.
- Gameball player widget profile code snippet is added to your web pages with your account API key
- Gameall player widget profile is integrated and adaptive to guest or logged-in users
👑 If your building your own UI components to maintain your branding
- Custom UI components are build and integrated with Gameball within your web\app UI
- Player events are sent to Gameball with correspondent metadata and properties to track UI events within your web pages UI
- Player events are sent to Gameball with correspondent metadata and properties to track server side events related to the player
- Completed\Paid orders are tracked and sent to Gameball with all order data you which to track within Gameball.
- Players can view their wallet points balance within your experince
- Players can redeem their Gameball wallet points within your experince
- Referral registration are tracked and referral code to Gameball.